Google+ Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery: The Power Is Back! (and maybe you'd like to vote for me)

background

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Power Is Back! (and maybe you'd like to vote for me)


Hooray!  The power is finally back on in most of Massachusetts, and double hooray -- my Internet is working again!  I've been cooking up a storm today (wait - maybe I shouldn't mention "storm")  and will have lots of delicious recipes for you this coming week.

In the meantime, I just want to make a humble request.... I've been nominated for the Top 25 Food Allergy Mom blogs, and if you'd like to vote for me, you can do so at this link DAILY until November 16th.  I don't want to grovel, so I won't remind you every day, but if you have a minute and you'd like to vote, I would be eternally grateful :)

Thanks everyone!

2 comments: