Google+ Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery: Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love ... 12/16/11

background

Friday, December 16, 2011

Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love ... 12/16/11




Welcome to our weekly Friday feature, Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love!  This link party is specifically for your dishes that will travel well in a lunchbox, and if they're free of some (or all) of the top eight food allergens, that's even better :)

As you might have inferred from yesterday's post, I'm not feeling well this week, so I don't have anything new and exciting and lunchbox-y for you today.  However, just for fun I'm including a link back to one of my popular summer posts, Allergy Free Tea Sandwiches.   Just in case you're looking for something new and unusual to make!

Today's featured post is from Beyond the Peel.  France has created a high-protein, rich brownie by including lentils, dates, prunes, and a bunch of subtle flavors like cinnamon and coffee.  These are gluten-free, with a dairy-free option.  Click over to her site to find the rest of the details!

from Beyond the Peel


Now onto today's link party.  What did you pack for lunch this week?

Shared with Anything Goes at Bacon Time and Friday Food at MomTrends and Show and Tell Saturday at Be Different Act Normal and Strut Your Stuff Saturday at Six Sisters' Stuff and Weekend Wrap Up at Tatertots and Jello and Once Upon a Weekend at Family Ever After and Sundae Scoop at I Heart Naptime and the Sunday Linky at Petit Hermine.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Thank you for featuring my brownie recipe. I hope your readers enjoy them. Ours are almost all gone, hence the reason I had to make another batch or protein bars. I'm featuring them here today. SO delicious they could easily m=be found on a Christmas goodie platter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked up my Gingerbread Muffins (Gluten and Dairy Free) this week. Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete