|"Don't mess with the Allergy Mom. She'll cut a b*tch."|
1) What's in it?
2) Can you make it without that?
3) No, not even a little bit.
4) Yes, I know people have been eating eggs/dairy/gluten for thousands of years.
5) It's ok, I'll bring my own.
6) I can't make it to that event, I'll be cooking.
7) Is there a natural foods store near here?
8) Can I speak to the chef?
9) It's a peanut-free table, not an amendment to the constitution.
10) I DID nurse him; it's not magic.
11) They're gastrointestinal symptoms, and that's all the detail you're going to get.
11) Have you tried the GAPS diet?
12) I'll make the class Valentine's Day snack.
13) It's ok, I'll bring my own again.
14) Bob from Bob's Red Mill should have a national holiday in his honor.
15) It's pronounced Keen-wah.
16) 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed with 3 Tablespoons water.
17) Yes, in fact he is happy without pb&j.
18) There is plenty of calcium in broccoli.
19) Thanks for the invitation to the birthday party, but....
20) It's ok, I'm still bringing my own.
What do YOU find yourself saying all the time? Please add your frequently-made-comments below (or your "favorite" frequently-heard-comments) :)
Shared with Creative Juice at Momnivore's Dilemma and Pennywise Platter at the Nourishing Gourmet and Anything Goes at Bacon Time and Weekend Bloggy Reading at Serenity Now and Fight Back Friday at Food Renegade and Real Food Wednesday with Kelly the Kitchen Kop.