Google+ Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery: Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love ... 3/2/12

background

Friday, March 2, 2012

Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love ... 3/2/12

=====  LUNCHBOX LOVE #23 ====
Welcome to our weekly Friday feature, Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love!  This link party is specifically for your dishes that will travel well in a lunchbox, and if they're free of some (or all) of the top eight food allergens, that's even better :)  We all need some inspiration when it comes time to fill that lunchbox week after week!

Today's feature is from the very talented Keeley McGuire.  Her Nascar lunchbox is just adorable, and it's allergy friendly as well.  The race car sandwich is made of SunButter and honey, with Home Free cookies for wheels.  The checkered flag is an apple, and the crowd of faces is made of blueberries!  How cute is that?  Keeley's clever lunch shows us once again that an allergy-free lunch can be even cooler than the "regular" lunches that all the other kids bring... thus helping your possibly-excluded child become the king/queen of the lunch table!

by Keeley McGuire


Now for this week's party!  Please link up anything you've made that works for a lunchbox and is free of some or all of the top 8 allergens.  Thanks for coming, and can't wait to see what you're sharing this week :)

6 comments:

  1. Shared a link to Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love on my FB page Gluten Free Simply Good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks for featuring my lunch!! :) you rock!
    we started gluten free diet this week as well, so far so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting!
    I'm sharing our favorite berry cups. I make different versions, this time I used almond butter but any nut butter can be used. This can easily be put in a plastic tub and packed in the lunch box. It can also be sweetened with honey or no sweetener at all.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Oh, I have a Living Well Blog HOp going on this weekend and I would love if you came and linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love the feature - so creative! This week I shared my Beetroot Salad. Thank you for hosting and have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There Lisa,

    LOVE all these fun recipes!

    This week I am sharing a fun Kale and golden beet salad and homemade walnut milk.

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Hugs,
    --Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again Lisa! I shared my gluten free coconut banana bread. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete