Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Liebster Blog Award
Thanks to Colette at Learning to Eat Allergy Free, I've been tagged with the Liebster Blog Award again!
Liebster is a German word for “Good Friend,” and I am so humbled that Colette has chosen me. Each recipient is supposed to pass the award on to five of their favorite blogs, and you will see my picks in a second.
First, the rules. To accept this award you must:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the word and love to other bloggers.
5. Have fun.
And now, my top five blogs:
1) Low Amine Recipes: What are amines anyway? Aged foods tend to be high in these compounds, and those with mold allergies can benefit from a low amine diet. Great recipes and lots of useful information.
2) Tessa The Domestic Diva: Tessa blogs about gluten, dairy and corn-free recipes. She is one of six hostesses of the weekly recipe carnival, "Allergy Free Wednesday."
3) The Tasty Alternative: Amber turned a diagnosis of Crohn's Disease into a tremendous amount of useful information on allergy-free diets. She is also one of the six hostesses of the weekly recipe carnival, "Allergy Free Wednesday."
4) Veggie V's Vegan Adventure: While we're not all vegan at my house, we are avoiding dairy and eggs, which makes vegan recipes very appealing. Lots of interesting flavor combinations here.
5) Living With Food Allergies & Celiac: Mary puts her "positive and enthusiastic attitude" to good use, sharing recipes and tips for living with food allergies. She also hosts a great recipe carnival on Mondays called "Made From Scratch Monday."
Please take a minute to hop over to any of the blogs you haven't seen yet ... the wealth of great information from food allergy bloggers on the internet makes having an allergy seem actually manageable!
Thanks again to Colette for her tag :)