Google+ Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery: Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love ... 4/13/12

background

Friday, April 13, 2012

Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love ... 4/13/12

==== Lunchbox Love #29 ====


Welcome to our weekly Friday feature, Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love!  This link party is specifically for your dishes that will travel well in a lunchbox, and if they're free of some (or all) of the top eight food allergens, that's even better :)  We all need some inspiration when it comes time to fill that lunchbox week after week!

What did you pack for lunch this week?


5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Lisa,

    Is it Friday already!

    I hope you had a great week. Any big plans this weekend? We are going to the snow one last time tomorrow - get a little snowboarding in before the end of the season. :-)

    This week I am sharing some allergy-friendly pineapple coconut cupcakes with a dairy free coconut cream frosting.

    Hugs,
    --Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,

    Happy Friday the 13th! I shared my Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese recipe this week which is perfect for a tasty lunch. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! I shared my grain free and dairy free sponge cake recipe this week! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amber ~ We're actually in Hawaii this week for school vacation! Thanks everyone for keeping the link party going while I'm away :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog and am loving it! I linked up two lunchbox friendly recipes I made this week (hope that's ok?): homemade applesauce fruit snacks and green granola bars. Hope you're having a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete