Google+ Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery: Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love ... 4/13/12


Friday, April 13, 2012

Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love ... 4/13/12

==== Lunchbox Love #29 ====

Welcome to our weekly Friday feature, Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love!  This link party is specifically for your dishes that will travel well in a lunchbox, and if they're free of some (or all) of the top eight food allergens, that's even better :)  We all need some inspiration when it comes time to fill that lunchbox week after week!

What did you pack for lunch this week?


  1. Good Morning Lisa,

    Is it Friday already!

    I hope you had a great week. Any big plans this weekend? We are going to the snow one last time tomorrow - get a little snowboarding in before the end of the season. :-)

    This week I am sharing some allergy-friendly pineapple coconut cupcakes with a dairy free coconut cream frosting.


  2. Hi Lisa,

    Happy Friday the 13th! I shared my Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese recipe this week which is perfect for a tasty lunch. Have a lovely weekend!

  3. Hi Lisa! I shared my grain free and dairy free sponge cake recipe this week! Thank you for hosting!

  4. @Amber ~ We're actually in Hawaii this week for school vacation! Thanks everyone for keeping the link party going while I'm away :)

  5. I just discovered your blog and am loving it! I linked up two lunchbox friendly recipes I made this week (hope that's ok?): homemade applesauce fruit snacks and green granola bars. Hope you're having a great vacation!