Google+ Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery: Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love ... 5/18/12


Friday, May 18, 2012

Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love ... 5/18/12

==== LUNCHBOX LOVE #34 ====

Welcome to our weekly Friday feature, Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love!  This link party is specifically for your dishes that will travel well in a lunchbox, and if they're free of some (or all) of the top eight food allergens, that's even better :)  We all need some inspiration when it comes time to fill that lunchbox week after week!

What did you pack for lunch this week?


  1. Hello Lisa,

    I hope you're having a great week!

    This week I am sharing 2 recipes:

    (1) Three white bean dip recipes: plain, kalamata olive, and spinach (vegan , dairy free, soy free. My daughter has been enjoying the kalamata olive dip in her lunch this week! This is her favorite out of the three.

    (2) Homemade caramel chocolate chews (vegan, grain free, low glycemic). Not so great for the kid's lunch, but I did send three of these to work with my husband (for a little 3:00 pick me up). They do need to be stored in the fridge. He is bombarded with unhealthy snacks at his office, so these are a great alternative for snake time. :-)

    Have a great weekend. :-)


  2. Thank you for hosting Lisa! I shared my broccoli/cauliflower casserole. Have a great week!

  3. Hi. I've just found your blog and I've really enjoyed my visit. I shall definitely stop by and link up. I have a son with multiple food allergies and I also have a love of all things vintage. So really your blog pretty much ticks all my boxes for a great blog.