Google+ Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery: A Virtual Allergy-Friendly Tea Party

background

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Virtual Allergy-Friendly Tea Party

Vintage Handkerchief at Etsy


Last Sunday I debuted my first virtual event, a picnic featuring allergy-friendly menu items from food bloggers all over the Internet.  It was fun to surf the 'Net and find all of the great recipes, but it was even more fun to read everyone's comments about how they enjoyed seeing all the foods in one place!  

Based on the great response, I've decided to make my virtual events a weekly post.  Check back here each Sunday to see what allergy-friendly foods I'd serve at my fantasy events!  

Today I'm imagining a tea party (and you know how much I love tea parties!)  Many thanks to all the great bloggers who've shared their skills with the rest of us... cooking for the allergic family can be quite a challenge!  Click the links to see the original recipes ... there are some great allergy-free websites out there!  Happy Virtual Tea Party :)

*** * ***
Allergy Free Vintage Cookery's 
VIRTUAL TEA PARTY
*** * ***

Elegant Easy Party Puffs
from Gluten Free Easily


Allergy Free Tea Sandwiches
from Allergy Free Vintage Cookery

from Allergy Free Mom


Rhubarb Scones
from Domestic Diva


Double Chocolate Chip Scones
from Real Food Allergy Free


Strawberry Almond Tarts
from Simply Gluten Free

Mini Vanilla Cupcakes
from Living the Allergic Life to the Fullest


Pineapple Lemonade 
from Our Jubilant Nest




Shared with Whatcha Got Weekend at LollyJane Boutique and Inspiration Friday at At The Picket Fence and Friday Flair at WhipperBerry and Strut Your Stuff Saturday at Six Sisters' Stuff and Weekend Wrap Up at Tatertots and Jello and Sundae Scoop at I Heart Naptime and Nifty Thrifty Sunday at Nifty Thrifty Things and Tea Party Tuesday at Sweetology and Slightly Indulgent Tuesday at Simply Sugar and Gluten Free.



3 comments:

  1. I love tea parties! The last time I made these chicken salad puffs, it was actually for a tea party with my girlfriends. :-) Everyone keeps requesting sweet versions, too, so I need to fill them with chocolate pudding or the like next time. ;-)

    You've shared some awesome looking links with us today, dear. I'm happy to find your blog and your tea party roundup--thanks for including me!

    Hugs,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tea party - thank you for including me in the fun! BEst virtual party I have been to in a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting my cupcakes and leaving a comment on my blog! I love your virtual parties! I'm going to catch up on your blog. I love reading other allergy blogs.

    ReplyDelete