Google+ Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery: I Tried It: Paleo Crockpot Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Cranberries

background

Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Tried It: Paleo Crockpot Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Cranberries


from My Paleo Crockpot

I'm always looking for new crockpot recipes, because despite being a stay-at-home mom, I find myself out of the house at the exact time that I need to be cooking dinner, mostly because with three children and just one adult driving them around, I spend several hours on the road every day between 3:00 and 6:00.

So this fall-themed recipe from My Paleo Crockpot looked wonderful to me.  We tried it a few nights ago, and it was really delicious.  As with all my crockpot chicken, the presentation isn't so fabulous, but once the kids got past the weird-looking pile of stuff on their plates, they ate it enthusiastically.

I used chicken breasts instead of thighs, because that's what I had on hand, and I couldn't find fresh cranberries, so I used dried.  Mine cooked a little too long (probably 6 hours), so there really wasn't any liquid in the pot (as the recipe suggests), but it wasn't a problem.

Click here to jump to the recipe at My Paleo Crockpot!

No comments:

Post a Comment